November provided plenty of key milestones in the construction phase of the National Rugby Training Centre at Ballymore - see below for the full list:
- Completed the removal of the existing turf from Field 3
- Installation of window glazing to the building’s northern façade
- Plastering (set and sand) works commenced to the internal walls and ceilings on ground floor
- Structure install commenced to the ground floor swimming pools
- Completed the last internal concrete pour (main entry reception stairs)
- Installation commenced of the roof plant deck equipment
- Commenced external cladding install to the building’s northern façade
- ‘Angus’ The Tower Crane dismantled and removed on 17/11/2022
- Ministerial Visit held on-site 11/11/2022 with Member of Parliament Grace Grace
The last pour for the main Entrance stairs has been poured.
Players entrance onto the field.
Vista of the McLean stand from the Southern end.
Ministerial visit to the NRTC from Grace Grace MP.